We offer steel pipes, galvanized and black with a diameter of 3/8 “to 4” and wall thicknesses from 2.3 mm to 3.6 mm, with specific lengths, threaded on one or both ends in accordance with PN-EN 10226-1 : 2006
Pipes are type L235 and withstand working pressure 70 bar.
- The pipe used for the production according to the norm of PN-EN 10224:2006
- Threading made in accordance with PN-EN 10226-1:2006
- Black Pipes- Designed for connecting threaded tubular elements.
- Used in heating and technical installations
- Galvanized Pipes- Designed for connecting threaded tubular elements.
- Applied to the water networks ( hot and cold drinking water)